Dr. Kaitlan Cobb is a urologist practicing in VA BEACH, VA. Dr. Cobb specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Mrs. Kaitlan Denise Cobb M.D.'s Practice location
VA BEACH, VA 23462Get Direction
Mrs. Kaitlan Denise Cobb M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Hydrocele?
Hydrocele is a medical condition in which the scrotum becomes swollen because of buildup of fluid in the processus vaginalis. It is an uncomfortable situation that if left as is could disappear on its own (in the cases of one-year-olds and below), but should be dealt with in time to reduce the...
- What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?
What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?The bladder is a very important organ, usually found on the pelvis (lower abdomen). This hollow organ acts as a storage unit for the urine formed by your kidneys. Being such an important organ of the urinary tract, it is at high risk, since it receives...
- Home Remedies to Alleviate the Symptoms of Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are ball-like structures in the urinary system. These stones are formed as a result of the solidification of minerals and acidic materials in the bladder or ureter. The kidneys filter these substances from the blood.Kidney stones are caused by intake of foods that lead to excess...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- Dr. James D Young MD225 Clearfield Ave Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. Raymond S. Lance M.D.6333 Center Dr Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Edwin Stuart Epstein MD397 Little Neck Rd Virginia Beach VA 23452
- Dr. Robert W. Given M.D.6333 Center Dr Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Dennis Garvin M.D.4037 TAYLOR RD CHESAPEAKE VA 23321
- Dr. Frances Marian Martin M.D.225 CLEARFIELD AVE VIRGINIA BEACH VA 23462