Dr. Andrea Patterson is a speech language pathologist practicing in COLUMBUS, OH. Dr. Patterson specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Patterson evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Patterson helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Andrea Patterson M.A., CCC-SLP's Practice location
COLUMBUS, OH 43213Get Direction
Andrea Patterson M.A., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Megan Mayes M.A.,CCC-SLP6865 GENDER RD CANAL WINCHESTER OH 43110
- Katherine Cochran7030 COFFMAN RD DUBLIN OH 43017
- Elyse L Pycraft M.S. CCC-SLP1871 Ardwick Rd Columbus OH 43220
- Mrs. Debra Romas CCC-SLP5460 RED BANK RD GALENA OH 43021
- Lana Renee Dennison MS CF SLP445 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD WORTHINGTON OH 43085
- Rachel Whitcraft CCC-SLP8098 W BOWLING GREEN LN NW LANCASTER OH 43130