Anastacia Sena jaramillo is a psychologist practicing in LAS VEGAS, NM. Anastacia specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Anastacia evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Anastacia because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Anastacia Sena jaramillo M.S. PSYCHOLOGY's Practice location
LAS VEGAS, NM 87701Get Direction
Anastacia Sena jaramillo M.S. PSYCHOLOGY's reviewsWrite Review
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- How This Barber Caters to Those with Autism
Frankel Antoine, a 24-year-old licensed barber, gives free haircuts to people with autism. He is passionate about his work, which was inspired by his brother, 19-year-old Amos, who has autism and does not speak. In the beginning, Antoine would give his brother haircuts at their home, understanding...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- Dr. James Michael Kavanaugh Other713 6th St Las Vegas NM 87701
- Dr. Carmen C Fernandez PSYD700 Friedman Ave Las Vegas NM 87701
- Dr. Mark V. Holman PSY.D.3695 Hot Springs Blvd Las Vegas NM 87701
- Dr. Daniel Mccombs PHD3695 Hot Springs Blvd Las Vegas NM 87701
- Mr. Paul W. Bagwell PSYD3695 Hot Springs Blvd Las Vegas NM 87701
- Ms. Anna Gonzales LPCC179 Bridge St Las Vegas NM 87701