Derrick Torba is a physical therapist practicing in LOVELAND, CO. Derrick Torba specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Derrick Torba can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Derrick Torba will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Derrick Torba's Practice location
LOVELAND, CO 80538Get Direction
Derrick Torba's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Mr. Ola A. Simonsson PT, OCS, MTC5881 W 16th St Greeley CO 80634
- Dr. Scott K Dhupar MD6200 West 9th Street Greeley CO 80634
- Meggan B. Jorgensen4336 Winterstone Dr Fort Collins Colorado 80525
- Kylie Marie Campbell PT, DPT1551 Professional Ln Unit 145 Longmont CO 80501
- Wendy Marie Meyer DPT3519 Richmond Drive #c Fort Collins CO 80526
- Mrs. Sripriya Madura Prince DPT2211 S COLLEGE AVE FORT COLLINS CO 80525