Dr. Efrain Plaza gonzalez is a Dentist practicing in FORT MYERS, FL. Dr. Plaza gonzalez specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Efrain Jose Plaza gonzalez DMD's Practice location
FORT MYERS, FL 33901Get Direction
Dr. Efrain Jose Plaza gonzalez DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Dr. Angela Nash DMD12630 New Brittany Blvd. Fort Myers FL 33907
- Mrs. Sonia Arelis Rocha DDS27400 Riverview Center Blvd Bonita Springs FL 34134
- Dr. Peter Stickney DMD11600 Gladiolus Dr Fort Myers FL 33908
- Alberto Edinson Bolanos D.D.S.26831 S Tamiami Trl Bonita Springs FL 34134
- Dr. Christy Anne Swanson D.M.D.3033 Winkler Avenue Ext Fort Myers FL 33916
- Dr. Melanie D Pugh DMD8800 Bernwood Pkwy Bonita Springs FL 34135