Dr. Kelly Mcnamee is a speech language pathologist practicing in TOLEDO, OH. Dr. Mcnamee specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Mcnamee evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Mcnamee helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Kelly Mcnamee's Practice location
TOLEDO, OH 43606Get Direction
Kelly Mcnamee's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Therese Tolland-lavey6060 MERGER DR HOLLAND OH 43528
- Christy Moenter M.A., CCC-SLP4335 LYMAN AVE TOLEDO OH 43612
- Jana Greenhagen6444 MONROE ST SYLVANIA OH 43560
- Laura Renee Cardarelli MA/CCC-SLP3148 W CENTRAL AVE TOLEDO OH 43606
- Mrs. Kristen Lowenstein M.A.CCC-SLP6935 MONCLOVA RD MAUMEE OH 43537
- Mrs. Amy Kleinfelter3505 W LINCOLNSHIRE BLVD TOLEDO OH 43606