Dr. Christopher Andrew Schutt M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Otology & Neurotology30055 NORTHWESTERN HWY STE 101 FARMINGTON HILLS MI, 48334
Dr. Christopher Schutt is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in FARMINGTON HILLS, MI. Dr. Schutt specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Dr. Christopher Andrew Schutt M.D.'s Practice location
FARMINGTON HILLS, MI 48334Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Andrew Schutt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schutt
- What are the Treatment Options for Sinusitis?
Sinusitis is a very common and painful condition affecting about 37 million people in the country. Unfortunately, this condition is not understood completely and many people end up with the wrong diagnosis and treatment. Appropriate treatment for this condition is really helpful in alleviating the...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Globus Sensation
What is globus sensation?Globus sensation is when there is a feeling of having a lump in the throat, but there is no actual lump. This condition is very common and may be accompanied with hoarseness of voice. This sensation comes and goes with eating and drinking and does not interfere with it....
- How Long Can Mononucleosis Last?
Mononucleosis is a common disease that leads to one developing a sore throat, some fever, and lymphocytosis. This disease usually breeds from the Epstein-Barr virus. The symptoms of this disease include headaches, fatigue and malaise within the first five days. The other symptoms that can occur...
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- Vertigo: Associated Disorders
Anyone who has suffered from vertigo probably explained the feeling as dizziness, or something similar to motion sickness. An episode of vertigo either feels like you are actually moving when you are actually not or that the world around you is spinning but it’s really not. The feeling of motion...
- Dr. Daniel Rontal MD28300 Orchard Lake Road Farmington Hills Michigan 48334
- Dr. Michael D. Seidman M.D.Henry Ford Health System West Bloomfield MI 48323
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten MD.22250 Providence Dr Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Howard M Yerman MD8898 Commerce Rd Commerce Township MI 48382
- Dr. Louis L Sobol MD4600 Investment Drive Troy MI 48098
- Dr. Adam J Folbe M.D.4160 JOHN R ST DETROIT MI 48201