Dr. Curt Schultz is a family practitioner practicing in MINNEAPOLIS, MN. Dr. Schultz specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Schultz possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- More than meets the eye: The evolving phenotype of Weill-Marchesani syndrome-diagnostic confusion with geleophysic dysplasia.
- Atrophic skin patches with abnormal elastic fibers as a presenting sign of the MASS phenotype associated with mutation in the fibrillin 1 gene.
- Echocardiographic findings in patients with spontaneous CSF leak.
- Mutations in TAX1BP3 cause dilated cardiomyopathy with septo-optic dysplasia.
Curt Schultz D.O.'s Practice location
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55402Get Direction
Curt Schultz D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- What Causes Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is the frequent flow of loose, watery stool through the intestines causing muscle contraction and abdominal pain. Stool follows its path through the anus and gets watery when the digestive system consumes too much fluid or gets infected with viruses, bacteria, or parasites. A loose stool...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- Dr. Albert Yeo M.D.14101 FAIRVIEW DR STE 300 BURNSVILLE MN 55337
- Dr. Yohannes Gebre M.D.1821 University Ave W Saint Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Christine Marie Athmann MD1414 Maryland Ave E Saint Paul MN 55106
- Dr. Yong-yi Pan MD640 JACKSON ST SAINT PAUL MN 55101
- Dr. Sumner Todd Mcallister MD14655 Galaxie Ave Saint Paul MN 55124
- Mr. Andrew D Maas MD17305 Cedar Avenue Lakeville MN 55044