Dr. Jonathan Stabler is an internist practicing in POST FALLS, ID. Dr. Stabler specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Stabler provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Jonathan Seth Stabler M.D.'s Practice location
POST FALLS, ID 83854Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Seth Stabler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- What Causes Hair Loss?
Normally one loses up to 100 strands of hair per day, which is completely normal. Many people lose their hair as they grow older, which is not meant to be alarming. In most cases, losing a few strands here and there may not make a noticeable difference in the scalp.There are different types of hair...
- What Are the Symptoms of Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C refers to a viral infection of the liver that may result in liver damage, cirrhosis and even liver failure. Unfortunately, most of the people with this infection remain unaware of the same until the liver is damaged to certain extent. Hepatitis C virus is a type of virus that causes...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Leptin Resistance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leptin?Leptin has been regarded as the "fat hormone", "obesity hormone", and in some cases, called the "starvation hormone". Scientists discovered leptin in the year 1994, and with its discovery, there was a lot of excitement since it was regarded as a potential hit product for weight loss...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Dr. Michael A Patmas MD1130 W PRAIRIE AVE COEUR D ALENE ID 83815
- Dr. Keith E Damsker MD14408 E Sprague Ave Spokane WA 99216
- Dr. Rachael Marie Ferraro D.O.2003 KOOTENAI HEALTH WAY COEUR D ALENE ID 83814
- Dr. Harold Mark Lickey M.D.2003 Lincoln Way Coeur D Alene ID 83814
- Dr. Carijean Queen MD16528 E DESMET CT STE B3100 SPOKANE VALLEY WA 99216
- Dr. Brian N Sabowitz MD5120 S FELTS LN SPOKANE VALLEY WA 99206