Chelsea Dingman is a physical therapist practicing in GRAND RAPIDS, MI. Chelsea Dingman specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Chelsea Dingman can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Chelsea Dingman will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Chelsea Paige Dingman PT, DPT's Practice location
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49503Get Direction
Chelsea Paige Dingman PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Mrs. Kymiri Lyn Coles PTA1000 EDISON AVE NE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49504
- Paula Delorm6595 GRACEPOINT DR. SE CALEDONIA MI 49316
- Amy Frazee PT6290 JUPITER AVE NE STE C BELMONT MI 49306
- Parick Jaye Lawrence PT5060 CASCADE RD SE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49546
- Mr. Pearce Jacob Vander meeden PT721 Pecan Ct Nw Grand Rapids MI 49504
- Mrs. Rita M Dery PT2410 Burton St Se Grand Rapids MI 49546