Dr. Michael Piecuch is a urologist practicing in MIDDLETOWN, NY. Dr. Piecuch specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Dr. Michael Joseph Piecuch M.D.'s Practice location
MIDDLETOWN, NY 10941Get Direction
Dr. Michael Joseph Piecuch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- What Causes Blood in the Urine?
The presence of blood in the urine could cause anxiety. Although there are cases where the cause is actually not a cause of concern, some cases may also indicate a serious condition.Blood in the urine is known as hematuria. The blood that you can see with your naked eye is referred to as gross...
- What Causes Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones are a common problem for many people. In the United States, kidney infection cases are usually due to kidney stones increasing in size over time. What Are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are crystal ball-like substances that form in the urinary tract. These stones are usually found around...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- Dr. Steven J. Rowe M.D.95 Crystal Run Road Middletown New York 10941
- Dr. David Cohen M.D.236 Crystal Run Road Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Paul A Pomerantz M.D.600 Stony Brook Court Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Emil Kheterpal M.D.95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Jaspreet Singh D.O.600 STONY BROOK CT NEWBURGH NY 12550
- Dr. Felix Davelman M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941