Erin Menefee is a physical therapist practicing in SAN DIEGO, CA. Erin Menefee specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Erin Menefee can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Erin Menefee will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Erin Elizabeth Menefee DPT's Practice location
SAN DIEGO, CA 92121Get Direction
Erin Elizabeth Menefee DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Jonathan Cabral8041 CORTE SASAFRAS CARLSBAD CA 92009
- Mrs. Ana Luisa Elizondo MSPT4765 Carmel Mountain Rd San Diego CA 92130
- Ms. Elizabeth Stelter PT6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Mrs. Doreen B Hall PT4765 Carmel Mountain Rd San Diego CA 92130
- Benjamin Andrew Vasko PT, DPT4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd San Diego CA 92121
- Thomas Kronenberger6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120