Dr. Sandeep Reddy is a psychiatrist practicing in AUGUSTA, GA. Dr. Reddy is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Reddy diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Reddy may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Reddy treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Dr. Sandeep Gunna Reddy MD's Practice location
AUGUSTA, GA 30912Get Direction
Dr. Sandeep Gunna Reddy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- Is ADHD More Common Among Boys or Girls?
Why are boys diagnosed with ADHD more often?Despite both genders being at equal risk, boys tend to be diagnosed more often because the symptoms they display due to the illness are more obvious and easily spotted. Boys display externalized symptoms, such as running around a little too much or...
- Can I Still Live a Normal Life If I have Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental condition, which affects how a person thinks, feels, and acts. A person affected by this condition may have a hard time distinguishing what is real and what is imaginary. A person could also be unresponsive or withdrawn and may have difficulty in expressing normal...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Dr. Denise R. Evans M.D.3032 Pine Needle Rd Augusta Georgia 30909
- Fazal M. Khan1 Freedom Way Augusta Georgia 30904
- Dr. Jeffrey L. Rausch MD1120 15th Street Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Olasimbo M Babatope MD1223 Augusta West Parkway Augusta GA 30905
- Dr. Dharmesh N Sheth MD655 Medical Park Dr Aiken SC 29801
- Mr. John Stuart Dirksen MD104 B Srp Dr Evans GA 30809