Dr. Robert Boyd is a naturopathic physician practicing in WASHINGTON, DC. Dr. Boyd specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Boyd combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Robert Boyd ND's Practice location
WASHINGTON, DC 20006Get Direction
Dr. Robert Boyd ND's reviewsWrite Review
- Frankincense Health Benefits and Uses
What is frankincense?Frankincense is also known as "olibanum" and is one of the ancient resins used in making incense and perfumes. Frankincense oil is derived from a tree belonging to the family of Burseraceae. The word “frankincense” is believed to have originated from the French...
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- The Candida Diet Food List
Are you suffering from weight loss or weight gain, constipation, heartburn, skin rashes, or any other health-related problems? Have you visited many doctors, undergone a series of medical tests, have been prescribed different medications, and yet you still do not know the exact cause of your...
- Ashwagandha Benefits: What Is Ashwagandha Used For?
Ashwagandha is scientifically known as Withania somnifera. It is also known as winter cherry or Indian ginseng, owing to its rejuvenating properties. Ashwagandha is composed of numerous useful medicinal substances such as choline, fatty acids, withanolides, alkaloids, and a variety of sugars.Native...
- 5 Natural Remedies for Stomach Ulcers
OverviewStomach ulcers, also known as gastric ulcers, are sores within the stomach lining. An infection caused by a bacterium called Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is the most common cause of stomach ulcers. Another cause of stomach ulcers is the long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory...
- 20 Amazing Health Benefits and Uses of Mangosteen
What is mangosteen?The scientific name of mangosteen is Garcinia mangostana and it belongs to the Clusiaceae family. It is a tropical tree that originates in Southeast Asia. The tree is thick and its leaves are glossy, large, and dark green in color. Its flowers are rose-pink in color. The fruit...
- Veda Johnson9811 Greenbelt Road, Suite 207 Lanham Maryland 20706
- Karen R. Threlkel1712 I Street NW Washington District of Columbia 20006
- Dr. Carla Yvette Kreft N.D., L.AC, M.S.O.M1724 CALIFORNIA ST NW WASHINGTON DC 20009
- Dr. Deirdre Orceyre N.D., MSOM, LAC908 New Hampshire Ave Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Sandra Gale Colvard N.D.15001 SHADY GROVE RD FL 2 ROCKVILLE MD 20850
- Dr. Patricia Diefenbach6907 BRIMSTONE LN FAIRFAX STATION VA 22039