Dr. Christopher Leveque is a pathologist practicing in HOUSTON, TX. Dr. Leveque is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Leveque can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Leveque may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1981
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1981
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine; Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Univ Of Texas Medical Branch Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Christopher Leveque MD's Practice location
HOUSTON, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Leveque MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Dr. Aysegul A. Sahin M.D.1515 Holcombe Boulevard Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Jae Yun Ro MD PHD6565 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Gonzalo Uribe Botero9606 S Rice Ave Houston TX 77096
- Dr. Catherine Mary Flaitz DDS, MS7500 Cambridge St Houston TX 77054
- Dr. Abdus Saleem MD6565 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Rebecca Yorke M.D.10655 Steepletop Dr Houston TX 77065