Dr. Shoshana Bacon is an internist practicing in LAKEWOOD, NJ. Dr. Bacon specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Bacon provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Mrs. Shoshana Bacon M.D.'s Practice location
LAKEWOOD, NJ 08701Get Direction
Mrs. Shoshana Bacon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reduce Stress to Control Your Hot Flashes
A new study revealed that hot flashes and night sweats caused by menopause can be maintained with stress exercises. Women opted for training in mindfulness-based stress reduction were not affected by night sweats and hot flashes. The results of the study published in the journal, Menopause: The...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Don't Be Ashamed of Your Gray Hair
Developing gray hair is inevitable in everyone's life time. "The color of the hair changes when the pigment-producing cells stops the production of the pigment," says Jeffrey Benabio, MD, a dermatologist at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego. The color may also be bleached by the build up of naturally...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- How Does the Body Turn Carbohydrates into Glucose?
What are Carbohydrates?The body converts the food we eat into energy. Even though we obtain calories and energy from different food sources, such as carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, our main source of energy is still from carbohydrates. The body converts these carbs into glucose, which is the main...
- Dr. Elena Ronquillo Buenviaje M.D.65 LACEY RD WHITING NJ 08759
- Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.74 Route 9 North Englishtown NJ 07726
- Babita V.J. Saaraswat MD21 Wooleytown Rd Morganville New Jersey 07751
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Cynthia Salter-Lewis M.D.510 Route 9 Englishtown NJ 07726
- Mr. Joseph Fretta MD142 Route 35 S Eatontown NJ 07724