Dr. Jeff Garrett is a psychiatrist practicing in SCOTT AFB, IL. Dr. Garrett is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Garrett diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Garrett may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Garrett treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Jeff Garrett D.O.'s Practice location
SCOTT AFB, IL 62225Get Direction
Jeff Garrett D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- Dr. Sanjeev M. Kamat MD3507 Texas Avenue Street Level St. Louis Missouri 63118
- Dr. Kulsoom F. Junaid M.D.3535 S JEFFERSON AVE SAINT LOUIS MO 63118
- Dr. Sherifa Fatima Iqbal M.D.1430 Olive St Saint Louis MO 63103
- Dr. Anna Voeller M.D.211 S 3rd St Belleville IL 62220
- Dr. Ricky Stuart Mofsen D.O.3535 S Jefferson Ave Saint Louis MO 63118
- Dr. Sofia Grewal MD2639 Miami St Saint Louis MO 63118