Rita Haley is an Addiction Medicine Physician in UXBRIDGE, MA. Rita evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Rita Haley M.A.'s Practice location
UXBRIDGE, MA 01569Get Direction
Rita Haley M.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- How Nurses Can Prevent Violence in their Workplace
The question “How nurses can prevent workplace violence?” is often asked by relatives of those who are working in the healthcare industry. After all, according to the report of OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) in 2013, more than 2 million workers in the United become a victim...
- What is Neonatal Conjunctivitis?
Neonatal conjunctivitis or ophthalmia neonatorum is a type of infection that newborns contract during delivery. The newborns contract this infection in cases when the mother is infected with Chlamydia trachomatis or Neisseria gonorrhoeae.Neonatal conjunctivitis is any type of conjunctivitis that...
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- Treating Lyme Disease
Lyme disease is a nasty infection that can progress to a chronic debilitating disease with life-threatening complications if left untreated.Lyme disease is transmitted through the bite of a four-legged tick, which is also known as the deer tick or the bear tick. The tick has to be in the nymphal...
- Lauretta Ann Pelkus-esters Other671 E HARTFORD AVE UXBRIDGE MA 01569
- Danielle Deborah Garcia354 HAZEL ST UXBRIDGE MA 01569
- Bridget Ghidoni123 S MAIN ST UXBRIDGE MA 01569
- Donna Fulton Pihl26 LONDONDERRY WAY UXBRIDGE MA 01569
- Brittany Grant146 RAWSON ST UXBRIDGE MA 01569
- Maryellen Elizabeth Cole BS270 BLACKSTONE STREET UXBRIDGE MA 01569