Dr. Kelsey Harris is an audiologist practicing in TAMPA, FL. Dr. Harris evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Harris takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Kelsey Harris AU.D.'s Practice location
TAMPA, FL 33613Get Direction
Kelsey Harris AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Bibasilar Atelectasis?
IntroductionOur lungs are one of the hardest working organs in the body. Each minute, our lungs expand and contract up to 20 times. This is done to exchange carbon dioxide with oxygen. An obstruction in this process is called as bibasilar atelectasis, which is a life-threatening condition. It...
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- What Is Panic Disorder?
A panic attack is characterized by sudden tremendous waves of fear that initiates a number of physical responses. These reactions are often seen during situations that are not very threatening or frightening. The attacks may repeat after a period of time. Under normal conditions, fear and anxiety...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- Wasabi Facts: Health and Nutrition Benefits of Wasabi
Wasabi, also called Japanese horseradish, is a plant that belongs to the cabbages, horseradish, and mustard family, although horseradish is a different plant. However, horseradish is generally used as a substitute for wasabi, due to the scarcity of the wasabi plant. Its stem, which has an...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mrs. Heather Marie Untied-leonard AU.D., CCC-A27406 CASHFORD CIR WESLEY CHAPEL FL 33544
- Dr. Indira Alvarez AUD6615 GUNN HWY TAMPA FL 33625
- Dr. Kristen Herrmann Decelles AU.D.5105 N Armenia Ave Tampa FL 33603
- Dr. Lisa Ellen Tanner AU.D., CCC-A522 Oakfield Dr Brandon FL 33511
- Edward Kampsen310 S MacDill Ave, Suite 202 Tampa FL 33609
- Jennifer Miller AU.D38103 Market Sq Zephyrhills FL 33542