Dr. Robert William Edler M.D., J.D.
Ophthalmologist15350 MISSION HILLS DR CARMEL IN, 46033
Dr. Robert Edler is an ophthalmologist practicing in CARMEL, IN. Dr. Edler specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Edler can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Edler can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Dr. Robert William Edler M.D., J.D.'s Practice location
CARMEL, IN 46033Get Direction
Carmel, IN 46032Get Direction
Dr. Robert William Edler M.D., J.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Edler
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK, or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a very popular surgical procedure to correct and improve vision, and reduces an individual's dependence on contact lenses and glasses. It is a very common refractive surgical procedure to correct different types of vision issues, including nearsightedness,...
- Don’t Let Your Computer Strain Your Eyes
What is eyestrain?Eyestrain is a common medical condition characterized by an overuse of the eyes, like when driving a long distance, reading for a couple of hours, or using the computer. Staring at the computer screen for a long period of time will increase discomfort in your eyes.Eyestrain is not...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Dr. William E Whitson MD901 E 86th St Indianapolis IN 46240
- Yara Catoira-Boyle1160 West Michigan Street Indianapolis Indiana 467202
- Dr. Jan Hummer M.D.8103 Clearvista Pkwy Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. William G. Zeh MD14540 Prairie Lakes Blvd N Noblesville IN 46060
- Dr. Stephen Roth Klapper MD FACS11900 N Pennsylvania St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Michael G. Orr M.D.8103 Clearvista Pkwy Indianapolis IN 46256