Dr. Sally Mathew-geevarughese is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in JAMAICA, NY. Dr. Mathew-geevarughese provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Mathew-geevarughese works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Sally Elizabeth Mathew-geevarughese DO's Practice location
JAMAICA, NY 11418Get Direction
Sally Elizabeth Mathew-geevarughese DO's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the 3-Day Military Diet?
The military diet is a diet pattern intended to help you lose weight. You will have to engage in a 3-day restrictive diet followed by 4 days of the normal diet, and repeat the cycle again. It is considered an extreme diet because it is a systematic guide with plenty of food restrictions. The focus...
- What Is Blue Balls and How to Get Rid of It
"Blue balls" is one of the most common health issues seen among young men who indulge in heavy sexual activities. It is the most uncomfortable situation for a man who tries to find immediate relief."Blue balls" as it is called is one of the slang terms used for vasocongestion in the testicles. It is...
- Treatments for Bronchitis During Pregnancy
Although bronchitis can be a harmful illness to those who suffer from it, pregnant women may be more severely affected by the symptoms of bronchitis. Bronchitis can cause fetal complications for pregnant women who require constant oxygen levels to stay healthy. Since pregnancy weakens women's...
- This Blood Test Can Monitor Multiple Sclerosis Treatment Progress
A blood test is now being used as a form of monitoring drug therapy progress, and has shown to be very effective so far.The new blood testA blood test has been developed to keep track of how the treatment effect of drugs in multiple sclerosis, and so far it is showing positive results. Recent...
- What is Large Cell Carcinoma?
Large cell carcinoma, is a kind of lung cancer, is classified as Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), and prevails in 80-85% of people who have lung cancer. This is compared to small cell lung cancer, which affects 10-15% of people.In large cell carcinoma, there will be an abnormal growth in the size...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Vinnidhy Dave DO429 East 75th Street New York NY 10021
- Dr. Paula Lester M.D.,222 Station Plz N Mineola NY 11501
- Dr. Sindee Weiss domis MDNsuh Dept Of Critical Care Medicine Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Harold E Flamer M.D.13627 71st Rd Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Julissa Baez MD232 E 12TH ST NEW YORK NY 10003
- Dr. Betty B. Lim MD1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029