Dr. Katrina Rabinovich is a radiologist practicing in MIAMI BEACH, FL. Dr. Rabinovich specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
- A paradox of informed consent.
- Patient compliance, patient education and ego defense.
- Adverse drug reactions: further controversy.
- NAD- and NADP-dependent 11 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase isoforms in guinea pig kidney with gossypol inhibition.
- Clinical pharmacology: the scientific basis of therapeutics.
- Gossypol treatment of recurrent adult malignant gliomas.
- Are we treating health or physical appearance when we prescribe drugs for obesity?
- Gossypol blood levels and inhibition of spermatogenesis in men taking gossypol as a contraceptive. A multicenter, international, dose-finding study.
- Environmental inhibition of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase.
- Centers for education and research in therapeutics.
- Drug metabolism in uremia.
- Counterfeit and substandard drugs.
- Unaltered metabolism of antipyrine and tolbutamide in fasting man.
- Releasing the grip of big pharma.
- An open invitation for an explanation about how drug prices are set.
Katrina Rabinovich M.D.'s Practice location
MIAMI BEACH, FL 33140Get Direction
Katrina Rabinovich M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Andrew Akerman650 West Avenue Miami Beach Florida 33139
- Charif Sidani1611 Northwest 12th Avenue Miami Florida 33136
- Warren Janowitz MD8900 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176
- Kailash S. Amruthur M.D.1613 Harrison Pkwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33323
- Errol Lloyd3718 Southwest 50th Court Hollywood Florida 33312
- Michael J. Alboucrek M.D.1600 South Andrews Avenue Fort Lauderdale Florida 33612