Dr. Angel De la cruz is an audiologist practicing in ROUND ROCK, TX. Dr. De la cruz evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. De la cruz takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Angel F De la cruz MCD, FAAA's Practice location
ROUND ROCK, TX 78681Get Direction
Angel F De la cruz MCD, FAAA's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Testicular Cancer?
According to studies, 98 percent of people afflicted by cancers exposed to chemotherapy and radiation treatment succumb to their ailments which contrasts starkly with billions of dollars that have gone into researching cancer cures.Cancer affecting the germ cells lining the seminiferous tubules of...
- What are the Remedies for Menstrual Cramps?
Pain across the abdominal region and the back that occurs before and during the menstrual periods is referred to as menstrual cramps. The pain may range from mild to severe, and it can vary depending on the individual. Menstrual cramps are generally seen in girls who are overweight or obese. Those...
- Alternative Treatments for Genital Herpes
Genital herpes affects more than 10 percent of the population in the United States. Genital herpes is spread through sexual intercourse. It is mostly caused by the herpes simplex virus type two, although it can also be caused by herpes simplex virus type 1, the cause of oral herpes or cold...
- 5 Tips on Living with Melanoma
Melanoma is a type of lethal skin cancer. Often developing from a mole, it is caused by mutation of the skin cells due to damage in their DNA. These mutations result in a tumor formation within the cells that contain melanin (the pigment that gives skin its color) in the epidermis. The color of a...
- CRISPR Could be the Possible Cure for Muscular Dystrophy
How about technology that could offer a “cut and paste” or just a “delete” solution to all genetic mutations, defects, and resulting disorders? Well, that may sound too much to ask for, an oversimplification, but it is exactly what many scientific researchers in the field of genetic modeling...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Amy S Bannerman MA, CCC/A3705 Medical Pkwy Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Yuyan Esther Zhang AUD302 UNIVERSITY BLVD ROUND ROCK TX 78665
- Dr. Jill Katherine Mendez AU.D.3811 BEE CAVES RD STE 101 WEST LAKE HILLS TX 78746
- Ms. Sheryl Eileen Mellette M.S., CCC-A3705 Medical Pkwy Austin TX 78705
- Phyllis Sacks Worob M.S.,CCC/A, F-AAA1015 E 32nd St Austin TX 78705
- Ms. Beth Rasmussen AUD12221 N MOPAC EXPY AUSTIN TX 78758