Dr. Marc Kaufman is a cardiologist practicing in TAMPA, FL. Dr. Kaufman specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kaufman also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Marc Victor Kaufman M.D.'s Practice location
TAMPA, FL 33612Get Direction
Marc Victor Kaufman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low-density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- Melvin W. Young21199A Clubside Drive Boca Raton Florida 33434
- Asad Sawar MD3010 E 138th Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Joel Fernandez M.D.509 S Armenia Ave Tampa FL 33609
- Sendhil K Krishnan MD, FACC12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Eduardo Enrique Pascual M.D.3000 Medical Park Dr Tampa FL 33613
- Mitchell B Ohara DO3000 MEDICAL PARK DR STE 300 TAMPA FL 33613