Trishaben Patel, MD
Pain Management Specialist | Pain Medicine8245 E MONTE VISTA RD ANAHEIM CA, 92808
Dr. Trishaben Patel practices Pain Medicine in ANAHEIM, CA. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Patel serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Trishaben Patel, MD's Expert Contributions
Yes, opiate pain medications are one of many options to control pain that pain management physicians utilize. Normally, use of these medications is tightly monitored and reserved for pain that is severe and does not respond to other treatments. Opiate medications do have the potential to be abused, but at the same time are a critical tool in controlling debilitating pain. READ MORE
- Loma Linda University
- Loma Linda University
What do you attribute your success to?
- Actively listening, creating personalized care plans, and encouraging communication between doctor and patient. Dr. Patel has a passion for medicine and holds a high standard of care for her patients. She strives to form good relationships with her patients and trains her dedicated staff to provide quality care and support as well.
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Cooking, Hiking, Spending time with her daughter
Trishaben Patel, MD's Practice location
ANAHEIM, CA 92808Get Direction
- Aleve vs. Ibuprofen
OverviewAleve and ibuprofen are both nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) that have similar effects, but with important differences as well. Ibuprofen is an NSAID that is available under many brand names. The most common brands of ibuprofen are Advil and Motrin. Aleve, on the other hand,...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Ron Schilling M.D.10961 Westminster Ave Garden Grove CA 92843
- Dr. Amir Pouradib M.D.24012 CALLE DE LA PLATA STE 120 LAGUNA HILLS CA 92653
- Dr. Eduardo E Anguizola M.D.21520 Pioneer Blvd Hawaiian Gardens CA 90716
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan D.O.1601 Dove St Newport Beach CA 92660
- Dr. Gregory Kenneth Suelzle MD1330 San Bernardino Rd Upland CA 91786
- Dr. John T Sasaki MD255 E Bonita Ave Pomona CA 91767