Dr. Trishaben Patel practices Pain Medicine in ANAHEIM, CA. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Patel serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Trishaben Patel, MD's Expert Contributions
Yes, opiate pain medications are one of many options to control pain that pain management physicians utilize. Normally, use of these medications is tightly monitored and reserved for pain that is severe and does not respond to other treatments. Opiate medications do have the potential to be abused, but at the same time are a critical tool in controlling debilitating pain. READ MORE
- Loma Linda University
- Loma Linda University
- Loma Linda University
What do you attribute your success to?
- Actively listening, creating personalized care plans, and encouraging communication between doctor and patient. Dr. Patel has a passion for medicine and holds a high standard of care for her patients. She strives to form good relationships with her patients and trains her dedicated staff to provide quality care and support as well.
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Cooking, Hiking, Spending time with her daughter
Trishaben Patel, MD's Practice location
ANAHEIM, CA 92808Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Trishaben Patel, MD | Pain Management Specialist | Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Trishaben Patel, MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Studies on Fibromyalgia
Up to now, there has been no universally acknowledged cure for fibromyalgia. The number of symptoms constantly bothering a person with this syndrome can sometimes lead to anxiety and depression. Given that only less than 10% of people are recorded to have fibromyalgia, patients with this condition...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Conditions Treated by Pain Management Doctors
IntroductionChronic pain can disrupt people's lives, their ability to work, sleep, and other activities spent with friends and family. When chronic pain interferes with the quality of life and standard treatments such as pain relievers do not work, pain management doctors can help.There are a number...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- Charley Horse: Prevention and Treatment
What is Charley Horse?A charley horse is commonly referred to as muscle spasms, which can occur in any of the muscles present in the body, but most commonly in the legs. These muscle spasms are experienced as uncomfortable contractions of the muscles. If these contracting muscles do not relax even...
- What Is a Pulled Groin?
Introduction A pulled groin, also known as groin strain, is a result of putting too much pressure or stress on the groin and thigh muscles. If the groin or thigh muscles are stressed in a forceful manner or when they are pulled all of a sudden, they can get stretched or torn.A pulled groin is quite...
- Dr. Ron Schilling M.D.10961 Westminster Ave Garden Grove CA 92843
- Dr. Eduardo E Anguizola M.D.2050 N TUSTIN AVE SANTA ANA CA 92705
- Dr. Balaji S Charlu MD22 Corporate Plaza Dr Newport Beach CA 92660
- Dr. Gregory Kenneth Suelzle MD1330 San Bernardino Rd Upland CA 91786
- Dr. John Michels M.D.450 Newport Center Dr Newport Beach CA 92660
- Dr. Kevin K Li M.D.13471 Liberty Way Westminster CA 92683