Rachael Ann O'donnell LCSW, LADC
Counselor/Therapist | Addiction (Substance Use Disorder)1 Northeast Rd Suite 103 Standish ME, 04084
Rachael O'donnell is an Addiction Medicine Counselor in GORHAM, ME. Rachael evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine counselors provide patient care and consultation for each patient and their families.
Rachael Ann O'donnell LCSW, LADC's Practice location
GORHAM, ME 04038Get Direction
Kennebunk, ME 04043Get Direction
Standish, ME 04084Get Direction
- What Conditions Trigger Rheumatoid Arthritis Flare-Ups?
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis Flare-up?Flare-ups can take place when you least expect them. Everything can be going well with your rheumatoid arthritis, your medications were taken on time and your carrying on with your day.When all of the sudden, you begin to feel severe pain in your joints that is...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Dylan Pierrotti LCPC5 ORCHARD RD STANDISH ME 04084
- Joshua A Dyer LCPC-C1 Northeast Rd Standish ME 04084
- Thomas Gilley LCPC-C5 ORCHARD RD STANDISH ME 04084
- Monique M Murray MS CRC, LCPC, CADC70 OSSIPEE TRL E STANDISH ME 04084
- James R Martel LCPC-C70 OSSIPEE TRAIL EAST STANDISH ME 04084