Dr. Sarah Kidder is an adolescent specialist practicing in CHICAGO, IL. Dr. Kidder works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Kidder treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Sarah Jahns Kidder DO's Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60615Get Direction
Sarah Jahns Kidder DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Multiple Sclerosis: The Center Without Walls Program
The Center Without Walls program is there to support the medical community in working together to further the information and research available in the fight against multiple sclerosis, and Nancy Davis has been a crucial element.Nancy's storyNancy Davis has always lived a very full life. In Denver,...
- Is Asthma More Difficult to Control in Fibromyalgia Patients?
For those who have fibromyalgia, there are various symptoms that will be experienced. Recent studies show that having other underlying conditions, such as asthma, is one of them. What does asthma have to do with fibromyalgia and how does this chronic illness affect your breathing?Studies have shown...
- Joining Support Groups for Parkinson's Disease
For patients with Parkinson’s Disease, surrounding themselves with motivating and supportive people matters more than anything else, but the encouraging words from friends and family may still sometimes not be enough. With that in mind, some people join support groups for Parkinson’s primarily...
- The Link Between Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is common between lupus and rheumatoid arthritis?Lupus and rheumatoid arthritis are both autoimmune disorders. Autoimmune diseases occur when your immune system begins to produce antibodies against your healthy cells. These antibodies are termed as autoantibodies. Experts still have not found...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Surabhi Mehrotra M.D.900 Jorie Blvd Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Cesar A. Morales M.D.4733 N Damen Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. Elizabeth Feldman MD1285 HARTREY AVE EVANSTON IL 60202
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Fournier MD225 E Chicago Ave Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Cari Anne Tarnowski D.O.1030 N Clark St Chicago IL 60610
- Mrs. Tracee A Douse-dean PA-C1460 North Halsted Street Chicago IL 60642