Dr. Clarice Seifert Clemmens MD
Pediatric Otolaryngology171 ASHLEY AVE CHARLESTON SC, 29425
Dr. Clarice Clemmens practices Pediatric Otolaryngology in CHARLESTON, SC. Pediatric otolaryngologists are primarily concerned with medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat diseases in children. Services that Dr. Clemmens provides include the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders, and head and neck diseases; surgery of the head and neck, including before and after-surgery care; consultation with other doctors when ear, nose, or throat diseases are detected; and assistance in the identification of communication disorders in children.
Dr. Clarice Seifert Clemmens MD's Practice location
CHARLESTON, SC 29425Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. Clarice Seifert Clemmens MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clemmens
- What Parts of the Body can be Treated with Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a safe and permanent procedure which removes or reduces hair in the body. Both males and females can opt for laser hair removal. It can be used for the removal or reduction of the hair from the entire body, including the arms and legs, the face, back, underarms, etc. Laser hair...
- Super Beets Health Benefits
Beetroots are known for its various health benefits. However, care should be taken when consuming beetroots for they contain high levels of sugar. They were even used as a sugar substitute for a while during the Crimean War. Beetroots are usually red in color and often used as a natural food...
- Navigating Breast Cancer Without Health Insurance
In early September of 2017, Julia Louis-Dreyfus celebrated a lifetime career achievement by breaking the record for the most Emmy Awards won by a performer for a single role. For six consecutive seasons, she won the best “lead actress in a comedy” award for her work in “Veep,” an HBO...
- What Is Stratum Corneum: Function and Structure
The stratum corneum is the outermost epidermal layer of the skin, which consists of dead cells called corneocytes. It is the major barrier of the skin when it comes to chemical transfers. The main purpose of the stratum corneum is to protect the underlying tissues by forming a barrier. The...
- How to Get Rid of Dandruff: 15 Easy Natural Home Remedies
Dandruff is a flaky white substance which is found on the scalp. At times, it can be seen on the shoulders of a dress or shirt, which can be quite embarrassing. Dandruff is a highly common phenomenon which most people deal with at some point in their lives. Dandruff is known to occur when there is...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Dr. Steven M. Andreoli MD171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Morgan Taylor Fordham M.D.171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Travis Daniel Reeves M.D.135 Rutledge St Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. David Randall White MD171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Karen Ann Hawley M.D.171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Lauren Ann Kilpatrick M.D.135 Rutledge St Charleston SC 29425