Divya Jayaraman MD
Allergist and Immunologist81 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT, 84113
Dr. Divya Jayaraman practices Allergy and Immunology care in SALT LAKE CITY, UT. Dr. Jayaraman specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Jayaraman provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Divya Jayaraman MD's Practice location
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84113Get Direction
Divya Jayaraman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jayaraman
- What Doctors Treat Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that transmitted to human beings through ticks. Usually, getting this disease means that you will be sick for a very long time. Some people spend their entire lives living with the disease. The good news is that you can treat the disease within two years.Lyme...
- What Is Soy Lecithin: Is It Good for You?
What is soy lecithin?The term "soy lecithin" has been widely used across the market today as a food additive. People are often skeptical of the word “soy” in soy lecithin because of certain allergies associated soy. During the mid-19th century in France and in the year 1846, there was a French...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Pathogens that Cause Pneumonia
The pathogens involved in pneumonia are bacteria, virus, fungus, rare parasites, and other microorganisms. Virus is the most common cause of pneumonia among babies and children. Adults with weak immune systems are vulnerable to bacterial pneumonia.Pneumonia Causing pathogens:The pathogens that cause...
- Are Food Allergies and Birth Months Linked?
Finnish researchers reported that food allergies in children are linked to the season they were born in. In a study conducted on 6,000 children born between 2001 and 2006, about 1,000 were tested for sensitization for food allergens until they reached4-years-old.Results of the study, published in...
- What Are the Different Types of Allergy Tests?
Millions of people in United States are affected by different types of allergies. Knowing what causes or triggers an allergic response is important in extending an appropriate and effective treatment for the allergy. With the development of technologies, a number of new medical tests have been...
- Dr. Elizabeth A. Kelly M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Charles Mitchell Rogers M.D.6095 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Alan Fetzer Bitner M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Robert Silge M.D.20 York Street New Haven CT 06510
- Dr. Craig M. Moffat M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Jonathan Ashton Olsen D.O.1111 E Mcdowell Rd Phoenix AZ 85006