Dr. Kwok ling Kam is a Neuropsychiatrist practicing in CHICAGO, IL. Dr. Kam studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system. Neuropsychiatrists are trained to treat disorders occurring in patients due to irritability, attention deficit disorder, epilepsy, and many other conditions.
Dr. Kwok ling Kam's Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Kwok ling Kam's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine?
History of Traditional Chinese MedicineTraditional Chinese medicine (TCM) dates back to ancient China, where TCM practitioners used traditional herbal medicine in treating different kinds of diseases. The entire setup of Chinese medication is mainly based on systematic theories as well as abundant...
- Medical History May Be Able to Predict Parkinson's Disease
A study led by Susan Searles Nielsen, PhD, MS, assistant professor of neurology at the Washington University located in St. Louis, Missouri, looked into a new method that utilizes past medical records in order to predict whether or not a patient will develop Parkinson’s disease. This approach...
- What To Do After Having Been Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
Have you been snoring a lot lately? It might not be something to just laugh about. One of the most common symptoms of sleep apnea is snoring, so you'll need to have it checked as soon as possible to prevent any complications from happening. Once your doctor has diagnosed you as having sleep apnea,...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- Dr. Jay I Perlman MD PHD5000 S 5th Ave Hines IL 60141
- Dr. Chinnamma Thomas MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. John Lee MD PHD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Kyung hwa Lee MD710 N Fairbanks Ct Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Numa Gottardi-littell MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Eileen Bigio MD710 N Fairbanks Ct Chicago IL 60611