Dr. Kwok ling Kam is a Neuropsychiatrist practicing in CHICAGO, IL. Dr. Kam studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system. Neuropsychiatrists are trained to treat disorders occurring in patients due to irritability, attention deficit disorder, epilepsy, and many other conditions.
Dr. Kwok ling Kam's Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Kwok ling Kam's reviewsWrite Review
- Big Surprise for Young Man with Muscular Dystrophy on his Birthday
There are many people out there living with great difficulties that they will have to overcome or cope with for the rest of their lives. People suffer muscular problems, mental problems, health problems, and some of them are living with more than one devastating condition.Sometimes, these problems...
- Why Alzheimer's Caregivers Are At Risk for Depression
It’s a very common story. Someone receives a diagnosis of a disease or disorder that will at some point require constant care, then a loved one, a parent, spouse, child or sibling, jumps into caregiver mode. Over time, as the needs of the patient grows, the pressure of being a caregiver is 24/7...
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Dr. Jay I Perlman MD PHD5th Ave And Roosevelt Rd Hines IL 60141
- Dr. Chinnamma Thomas MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Kyung hwa Lee MD710 N Fairbanks Ct Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Eileen Bigio MD710 N Fairbanks Ct Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Warren Tourtellotte MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Numa Gottardi-littell MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611