Dr. William Hawley is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Hawley specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Hawley typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1964
University College of Medical Sciences and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital 1970
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Pancytopenia following the use of mesantoin and thiantoin. Report of a fatal case.
- Dissociation of MSH and ACTH release in man.
- Plasma MSH and cortisol levels in 567 patients with special reference to brain trauma.
- Effect of thyrotropin-releasing factor in man.
- Psycho-physiologic correlates of MSH activity in man.
- The treatment of chemical diabetes mellitus.
- Parathyroid adenoma: problems in diagnosis and management.
- Interactions of L-thyroxine or L-triiodothyronine and thyrotropin-releasing factor on the release and synthesis of thyrotropin from the anterior pituitary gland of mice.
- Carraway Methodist Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. William D Hawley M.D.'s Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73116Get Direction
Dr. William D Hawley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Dr. Charles Craig Elkins MD3433 Nw 56th St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Michael B Cannon MD2604 Saint Michael Dr Texarkana TX 75503
- Dr. Michael John Sasevich M.D.9850 Genesee Ave La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Brian R Boggs MD4200 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Donald E Stowell MD825 Ne 10th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Paul J Kanaly MD3433 Nw 56th St Oklahoma City OK 73112