Dennis Montfort APRN
Family Practitioner | Adult Medicine7562 W. Gulf to Lake Highway Crystal River FL, 34429
Dennis Montfort is a nurse practitioner working in Inverness/Crystal River,FL. As a provider, Dennis works in the healthcare sector, interacting directly with patients to ensure that they receive quality care, understand physician instructions, and have access to the services needed to maintain optimal health. Dennis holds an active license to practice, and continues to take an all-encompassing role in supporting a patient's wellbeing. Dennis loves Citris county and tje people that live there. Dennis enjoys Sprint Triathlon's and his church.
Education and Training
University of South Florida Masters 2016
University of Central Florida Bachelor 2014
Seminole State College Nursing 2013
University of Maryland none 1974
- American Association of nurse practitioners
|License State Code:||FL|
Dennis Montfort APRN's Practice location
Crystal River, FL 34429Get Direction
Dennis Montfort APRN's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Montfort
- Which Vegetables Are High Sources of Protein?
If you’re a vegetarian or vegan, you may wonder if you’re getting enough protein in your daily diet. According to experts, there are vegetables that can significantly provide you with all the nutrients you require (1, 2). There are also certain plant foods that contain more protein than other...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- Parenting and Prioritizing with Multiple Sclerosis
Many may take it for granted that they can easily whip up a hearty dinner for the whole family or a simple, nutritious snack for one. For people who have multiple sclerosis (MS), the act of cooking may be one of the activities that becomes challenging over time. Rebecca Thomasson, an occupational...
- New One-day Treatment for Breast Cancer
One in eight U.S. women are diagnosed with breast cancer. When a woman finds out she is one of those statistics, the news is overwhelming; depression, fear, and anxiety are common. The reality is tough to bear.It’s obvious that the treatment of breast cancer is one of long-time commitment. So,...
- Hernia: Is There More than One Type?
Hernia is a condition which can develop in both men and women. It can be classified into various types depending on its anatomical location. Following are the most common types of hernias that you must know about.1) Inguinal HerniaThis is the most common type of hernia which affects about 2% of the...
- 11-Year-Old Boy Plans to Walk 17 Miles for Lupus UK
There are many organizations that organize charity walks and runs. These events can easily raise money and awareness for the cause that the organization supports. Most people who walk or run in these charity events train with the anticipation of the challenge. They work hard to be able to...
Similar Family Practitioners
- Dr. Alex Anthony Tambrini MD92 CYPRESS BLVD HOMOSASSA FL 34446
- Dr. Peter D Schmidt M.D.10334 N Citrus Springs Blvd Dunnellon FL 34434
- Dr. John D. Gelin M.D.7648 S Florida Ave Floral City FL 34436
- Dr. Kenneth Leo Savage D.O.7562 W. Gulf to Lake Hwy CRYSTAL RIVER FL 34429
- Dr. Rolf C Lyon MD155 S. E. Hwy 19 Crystal River FL 34429
- Dr. Mary Sue Martin MD6201 N SUNCOAST BLVD CRYSTAL RIVER FL 34428