Dr. Rosemary Roden is a pediatrician practicing in HERSHEY, PA. Dr. Roden is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Roden diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Roden can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Rosemary Claire Roden MD's Practice location
HERSHEY, PA 17033Get Direction
Rosemary Claire Roden MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Mrs. Jessica L M Herzog MD310 Lambs Gap Rd MECHANICSBURG PA 17050
- Dr. Muhammad Azim Qureshi MD500 University Drive Hershey Pennsylvania 17033
- Dr. Julpohng Vilai MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Leigh Flore M.D.500 University Dr. Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Falguni R Acharya M.D.4700 Union Deposit Rd Harrisburg PA 17111
- Dr. Jennifer K Seidenberg M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033