Gloria Esther Velazco RN
NurseEAST HIGHWAY 18 PINE RIDGE SD, 57770
Gloria Velazco is a nurse working in PINE RIDGE,SD. As a nurse, Gloria works in the healthcare sector, interacting directly with patients to ensure that they receive quality care, understand physician instructions, and have access to the services needed to maintain optimal health. Gloria holds an active license to practice, and continues to take an all-encompassing role in supporting a patient's wellbeing.
|License State Code:||PR|
|License State Code:||PR|
Gloria Esther Velazco RN's Practice location
PINE RIDGE, SD 57770Get Direction
- National Nurses Week Special Honors
National Nurses Week occurs in May every year. FindaTopDoc asked its members to recognize the amazing contributions nurses make every day to their communities. Their immeasurable sacrifice, persistence, and commitment to the nursing profession inspire us all. We all strive to make a difference,...
- Honoring Nurses During National Nurses Week
National Nurses Week occurs in May the same week as Florence Nightingale’s birthday, May 12. FindaTopDoc asked its members to honor a nurse in their life, and the response was huge! We didn't want to miss honoring one nurse, so we're honoring all the nurses who have contributed to patient care...
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...
- 10 Signs of Nurse Burnout
Burnout results from long-term unresolvable job stress. It is said to be a psychological stress reaction, but no matter what you call it, it does affect your happiness and your health. You feel physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted. In a high-stress occupation like nursing, your burnout...
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...
- Nursing Pioneers Who Changed the Profession Forever
Nurses are amazing people who put their hearts into their work. Nurses often go without recognition, praise, and advocates. Looking back into the history of nursing, there are many remarkable nurses who modeled nursing and healthcare into the highly important industry that it is today. Without these...
- Kendra E Lone elk REGISTERED NURSEEast Highway 18 Pine Ridge SD 57770
- Anita Larae Easton RNEAST HIGHWAY 18 PINE RIDGE SD 57770
- Heather J Brehmer RNEAST HIGHWAY 18 PINE RIDGE SD 57770
- Kari Lynn Johnson RHHIGHWAY 18 PINE RIDGE SD 57770
- Ms. Sandra Pettigrew RNEAST HIGHWAY 18 PINE RIDGE SD 57770
- Leeann Bruns R.N.EAST HIGHWAY 18 PINE RIDGE SD 57770