Dr. Michelle Withington is a Chiropractor practicing in BOULDER, CO. Dr. Withington specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Withington seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Michelle Withington DC's Practice location
BOULDER, CO 80303Get Direction
Dr. Michelle Withington DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Russell Birdsall DC11178 Huron Street Northglenn Colorado 80234
- Dr. Homer G. Wall D.C.6355 Ward Rd Arvada CO 80004
- Dr. Laura Duke DC1280 Centaur Village Drive Lafayette Colorado 80026
- Dr. Justin C Luneburg D.C.7733 W 92nd Ave Broomfield CO 80021
- Dr. Michael L Malmgren PA, DC680 W 121st Ave Denver CO 80234
- Dr. Frank J. Schaub D.C.833 W SOUTH BOULDER RD BLDG C LOUISVILLE CO 80027