Mary S Burr MSN
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology1302 BELLONA AVE LUTHERVILLE MD, 21093
Dr. Mary Burr is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in LUTHERVILLE, MD. Dr. Burr specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
|License State Code:||MD|
|License State Code:||MD|
Mary S Burr MSN's Practice location
LUTHERVILLE, MD 21093Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
- What is Apert Syndrome?
Apert syndrome, named after the French physician who described the condition for the first time, is a genetic disorder characterized by several birth defects. Children with this syndrome will have an abnormally developed face and skull. This syndrome is rare and in most cases, it develops even when...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
Similar Endocronologist (Pediatric)s
- Dr. Scott M Blackman M.D., PH.D.200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Romero MD200 North Wolfe St 3rd Floor Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Emily Lucy Germain-lee M.D.707 N Broadway Baltimore MD 21205
- Dr. Tessa G Lebinger MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Debra R Counts MDSINAI HOSPITAL OF BALTIMORE BALTIMORE MD 21215
- Dr. Paula Genese Newton M.D.827 LINDEN AVE BALTIMORE MD 21201