Dr. Azhar Latif is a pediatrician practicing in HOUSTON, TX. Dr. Latif is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Latif diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Latif can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Driscoll Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics
- Driscoll Children's Hospital/ Texas A&M University
Dr. Azhar Latif MD's Practice location
HOUSTON, TX 77074Get Direction
Richlands, VA 24641Get Direction
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Azhar Latif MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. John Evan Davis MD1 Clinic Dr Richlands VA 24641
- Dr. Margaret Nichols Jeffries-honeycutt MD1 CLINIC DR RICHLANDS VA 24641
- Dr. Roy Varghese Thomson MDOne Clinic Drive Richlands VA 24641
- Dr. John Randolph Forehand MD1 Clinic Dr Richlands VA 24641
- Dr. Lauren Good D.O.1 Clinic Dr Richlands VA 24641
- Dr. Binita Dilip Patel MD1 Clinic Dr Richlands VA 24641