Dr. Carl Schulter is a prosthodontist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Schulter specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Carl Walter Schulter DDS's Practice location
Dr. Carl Walter Schulter DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Why go the alternative route?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease where the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks the membranes that line the joints causing inflammation. It is a painful, chronic condition that can be managed by drugs. Although drugs may be effective, they can have...
- Is This Mole Melanoma?
Are you worried that a particular mole in your body might be a cancerous melanoma? Melanoma is a type of skin cancer and unlike others that grow slowly, it progresses rapidly and readily spreads to other parts of the body. Generally caused by exposure to UV light and other such sources, it may also...
- Alternative Treatments for Strep Throat
Strep throat is contagious and is serious infection usually caused by streptococcal bacteria. Strep throat causes inflammation or swelling of the tonsils and the mucous membranes, which line the back of your throat. This complication is very common in children and less common in adults.The common...
- 13 Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is a pear-shaped refreshingly sweet fruit, orange in color with hundreds of blackish sticky seeds which are round in shape and glutinous to touch. The soft and flavorsome portion of papaya is not only tasty but nutritious, appetizing and full of health advantages.The fruit is most common,...
- What is a Middle Ear Infection?
First, let us recall the basic anatomy of the ear.Our ear is divided into three parts: the outer ear, middle ear, and inner ear. The outer or external ear is the outermost part of the ear and consists of the ear pinna, external ear canal, and the eardrum. The eardrum separates the external and...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Pradeep Adatrow DDS910 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Paprocki D.D.S.1030 JEFFERSON AVE MEMPHIS TN 38104
- Dr. David Richard Cagna D.M.D., M.S.875 Union Avenue Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. William Rayford Priester DDS5866 Ridge Bend Rd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Suzanne Kemp Coco D.D.S., M.D.S.875 Union Ave Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. Felix Springfield Other780 Ridge Lake Blvd. Memphis TN 38120