Nurse | Home Health4427 7TH ST NE WASHINGTON DC, 20017
Edith Berinyuy is a nurse working in WASHINGTON,DC. As a nurse, Edith works in the healthcare sector, interacting directly with patients to ensure that they receive quality care, understand physician instructions, and have access to the services needed to maintain optimal health. Edith holds an active license to practice, and continues to take an all-encompassing role in supporting a patient's wellbeing.
|License State Code:||DC|
|License State Code:||DC|
Edith Berinyuy's Practice location
WASHINGTON, DC 20017Get Direction
- State Senator Sparks Outrage, Says Nurses “Play Cards For a Considerable Amount of the Day”
Washington State Senator Maureen Walsh (R-Wala Wala) is being slammed for making remarks about nurses in small hospitals, suggesting that nurses in critical access hospitals “probably play cards for a considerable amount of the day.”On April 16, 2019, the Washington State Senate was considering...
- 10 Signs of Nurse Burnout
Burnout results from long-term unresolvable job stress. It is said to be a psychological stress reaction, but no matter what you call it, it does affect your happiness and your health. You feel physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted. In a high-stress occupation like nursing, your burnout...
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...
- National Nurses Week Special Honors
National Nurses Week occurs in May every year. FindaTopDoc asked its members to recognize the amazing contributions nurses make every day to their communities. Their immeasurable sacrifice, persistence, and commitment to the nursing profession inspire us all. We all strive to make a difference,...
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...
- California Nurses Brave the Flames to Save Their Patients
Just before Thanksgiving, California was on fire. Almost a quarter of a million people have lost or been displaced from their homes, and up to 80 people have lost their lives. As of November 10, 2018, over 90,000 acres were burned, and 52,000 people evacuated. Since then we hear that the entire town...
- Dr. Rodney Harris DPM1160 Varnum St Ne Washington DC 20017
- Talib Masih CRNA1150 VARNUM ST NE WASHINGTON DC 20017
- Brittney L Freidlund1731 BUNKER HILL RD NE WASHINGTON DC 20017
- Linda N Nwabueze1001 LAWRENCE ST NE WASHINGTON DC 20017
- Debra Joan Keith NP1150 VARNUM ST NE WASHINGTON DC 20017
- Aminat R Muritala LPN1731 BUNKER HILL RD NE WASHINGTON DC 20017