Dr. Hamidreza Mirsepasi DDS, MS
Dentist1001 BUCKINGHAM RD RICHARDSON TX, 75081
Dr. Hamidreza Mirsepasi is a Dentist practicing in RICHARDSON, TX. Dr. Mirsepasi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Shiraz Univ of Med Sci & Hlth Serv, Med Sch, Shiraz, Iran DDS 1997
- Dental Implants - Teeth In A Day.
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Cleanings And Fluoride
- Dentures & Partials
- Dental Implants
Dr. Hamidreza Mirsepasi DDS, MS's Practice location
RICHARDSON, TX 75081Get Direction
Issaquah, WA 98027Get Direction
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Josephine (Jodi) D Danna DDS3880 Parkwood Blvd. Frisco Texas 75034
- Dr. James Eric Hibbs DDS5600 W Lovers Ln Dallas TX 75209
- Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S.7100 Rowlett Rd Rowlett TX 75089
- Dr. Mary Zoe Collier DDS2301 Eldorado Pkwy Mckinney TX 75070
- Dr. Thanh-Truc Le D.D.S3031 S 1st St Garland TX 75041
- Dr. Grace T. Chu D.M.D.6009 Belt Line Rd Dallas TX 75254