Dr. Hamidreza Mirsepasi is a Dentist practicing in RICHARDSON, TX. Dr. Mirsepasi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Shiraz Univ of Med Sci & Hlth Serv, Med Sch, Shiraz, Iran DDS 1997
- Dental Implants - Teeth In A Day.
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Cleanings And Fluoride
- Dentures & Partials
- Dental Implants
- University of Medicine & Denistry of New Jersey Prosthodontics 2008
Dr. Hamidreza Mirsepasi DDS, MS's Practice location
RICHARDSON, TX 75081Get Direction
Issaquah, WA 98027Get Direction
Dr. Hamidreza Mirsepasi DDS, MS's reviewsWrite Review
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Josephine (Jodi) D Danna DDS3880 Parkwood Blvd. Frisco Texas 75034
- Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S.7100 Rowlett Rd Rowlett TX 75089
- Dr. James Eric Hibbs DDS5600 W Lovers Ln Dallas TX 75209
- Dr. Mary Zoe Collier DDS2301 Eldorado Pkwy Mckinney TX 75070
- Dr. Grace T. Chu D.M.D.6009 Belt Line Rd Dallas TX 75254
- Dr. Bryant P. Lee D.M.D.300 W Boyd Allen TX 75013