Dr. Hamidreza Mirsepasi DDS, MS
Dentist1001 BUCKINGHAM RD RICHARDSON TX, 75081
Dr. Hamidreza Mirsepasi is a Dentist practicing in RICHARDSON, TX. Dr. Mirsepasi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Shiraz Univ of Med Sci & Hlth Serv, Med Sch, Shiraz, Iran DDS 1997
- Dental Implants - Teeth In A Day.
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Cleanings And Fluoride
- Dentures & Partials
- Dental Implants
Dr. Hamidreza Mirsepasi DDS, MS's Practice location
RICHARDSON, TX 75081Get Direction
Issaquah, WA 98027Get Direction
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dr. Javier Ortiz D.M.D700 E Campbell Rd Richardson Texas 75081
- Dr. Catherine Annette Padilla DDS189 N Plano Rd Richardson TX 75081
- Dr. Brent Fleming DDS1231 E Belt Line Rd Richardson TX 75081
- Hank Chang DDS1382 E. BELT LINE RD RICHARDSON TX 75081
- Dr. Nishit Kapadia DDS2106 Mistletoe Dr Richardson TX 75081
- Dr. Anna S. Vasilev1729 Analog Dr Richardson TX 75081