Dr. Ogechika Alozie is an infectious disease specialist practicing in El paso, TX. Dr. Alozie specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Ogechika Alozie, MD, MPH, FACP's Practice location
El paso, TX 79902Get Direction
EL PASO, TX 79902Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55415Get Direction
El Paso, TX 79905Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ogechika Alozie, MD, MPH, FACP | Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ogechika Alozie, MD, MPH, FACP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alozie
- What Is Cytomegalovirus?
What is cytomegalovirus?Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a member of the herpes virus family. Others viruses that belong to the same family are:...
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- Is Lyme Disease Preventable?
Preventive clothingForests and woodland areas present various dangers, including the possibility of getting bitten by a tick, which can lead to Lyme disease. Thankfully there is a solution to that potential problem, as you can wear appropriate clothing while outside to prevent tick bites.Make sure...
- What Should I Do If My Baby Has Mumps?
What is mumps?Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection. The virus invades the parotid glands of the individual causing pain and inflammation of these glands. It is characterized by a “hamster-like” swelling of the patient’s face. The initial symptoms may take up to two weeks to manifest....
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- The Three Stages of Lyme Disease
The problem with Lyme disease is that it is difficult to treat because the organism responsible for the disease hides from your immune system. Lyme disease goes through three stages, and in each stage, they produce different signs and symptoms. The three stages of Lyme disease are:...
- Dr. Amar Safdar M.D.125 W. Hague Rd El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Jacquelyn Gouveia DO1626 Medical Center Dr El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Carlos Neira-juarez M.D.5005 N Piedras St El Paso TX 79920
- Dr. Man Tai Lam MD1221 N Cotton St El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Carmen Rebecca Sherer MD5005 N Piedras St El Paso TX 79920
- Dr. Henry Costa M.D.10555 Vista Del Sol Dr El Paso TX 79925