Dr. Kimberly Martin is a pediatrician practicing in Beaufort, SC. Dr. Martin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Martin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Martin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1997
- Ear Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
- Greenville Health System/University of South Carolina Program
Dr. Kimberly Moore Martin M.D.'s Practice location
Beaufort, SC 29902Get Direction
Dr. Kimberly Moore Martin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Dr. William R Storo M.D.253 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Faith Lawrence Polkey M.D., M.P.H.1320 Ribaut Rd Port Royal SC 29935
- Dr. Marlo Monique Smith MD1320 Ribaut Rd Port Royal SC 29935
- Dr. William Dennis Martin M.D.964 Ribaut Rd Beaufort SC 29902
- Dr. Karen L Keane D.O.2403 Allison Rd Beaufort SC 29902
- Dr. Timothy E Keane D.O.2403 Allison Rd Beaufort SC 29902