Dr. Peter Proctor is a dermatologist practicing in BELLAIRE, TX. Dr. Proctor specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Proctor diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1982
Dr. Peter H Proctor MD's Practice location
BELLAIRE, TX 77027Get Direction
Dr. Peter H Proctor MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Proctor
- Do I Have Eczema or Psoriasis?
Eczema and psoriasis are both skin diseases, and quite similar in their symptoms. Both conditions result in the formation of red patches or scales on the skin. To figure out whether you have eczema or psoriasis, you will need to examine the differences between the two.EczemaEczema is normally...
- What Are Skin Lesions and How Could They Affect You?
Skin disorders are a common cause of concern for most individuals. Skin is the body’s most sensitive organ and it is susceptible to infections of all sorts since it is constantly exposed to the external environment. The skin acts as a barrier from potential threats of the environment that may...
- What to Expect at Your First Visit to a Dermatologist
Dermatologists are experts when it comes to helping people of all ages, including newborns, maintain a healthy skin, hair, and nails. If it is your first time to visit a dermatologist, knowing what to expect can help you prepare better. It is important to have regular dermatological visits to...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum?
Molloscum contagiosum is a viral infection that presents wart-like bumps or small growths on the skin. Usually, these growths are pink, white, or skin-colored. They are smooth, shiny, and pearly looking. The center of these growths is indented like a dimple.This infection is very common among kids...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Dr. Kenneth Dorsey MD2727 West Holcombe Blvd. Houston Texas 77025
- Dr. Suneel Chilukuri MD6565 West Loop S Bellaire TX 77401
- Dr. Samantha Robare-Stout MD20320 Northwest Freeway Houston Texas 77065
- Dr. Marie Maurice MD10701 Vintage Preserve Pkwy Houston Texas 77070
- Suneel Chilukuri4914 Bissonnet St Bellaire Texas 77401
- Dr. Valencia Dorchelle Thomas M.D.6655 Travis St Houston TX 77030