Dr. Antoni Piergies practices Geriatric Medicine in CHICAGO, IL. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Piergies works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen, Fachbereich Medizin,Munchen, Germany MD
Dr. Antoni A Piergies M.D.'s Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60642Get Direction
Dr. Antoni A Piergies M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Dr. Peyman Pahlavan M.D.153 1/2 North 19th Avenue Melrose Park Illinois 60160
- Dr. Ilya Isaakovich Fishman M.D.800 Biesterfield Rd Elk Grove Village IL 60007
- Dr. Caroline Nobuko Harada M.D.7101 S Exchange Ave Chicago IL 60649
- Dr. Beata Styka M.D.12130 S Harlem Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Theodore Christou M.D.9050 W 81st St Justice IL 60458
- Dr. Bhupinder K Chhabra M.D.800 Biesterfield Rd Elk Grove Village IL 60007