Dr. Antoni Piergies practices Geriatric Medicine in CHICAGO, IL. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Piergies works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen, Fachbereich Medizin,Munchen, Germany MD
Dr. Antoni A Piergies M.D.'s Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60642Get Direction
Dr. Antoni A Piergies M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Osteoporosis Treated?
The best treatment of osteoporosis is its prevention. However, once the disease has already affected you and weakened your healthy bones, it is necessary to treat it in order to prevent a further progression of the disease as well as its complications. The most well-known complications of...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Dr. Peyman Pahlavan M.D.153 1/2 North 19th Avenue Melrose Park Illinois 60160
- Dr. Ilya Isaakovich Fishman M.D.800 Biesterfield Rd Elk Grove Village IL 60007
- Dr. Mohammad Tabraize Siddique M. D.6101 S COUNTY LINE RD BURR RIDGE IL 60527
- Dr. Stanley G Tomczyk M.D.1460 Market St Des Plaines IL 60016
- Dr. Victoria L. Braund MD2050 PFINGSTEN RD STE 200 GLENVIEW IL 60026
- Dr. Anand Lal MD1100 Lake St Oak Park IL 60301