Dr. Heather B. Simpson, DDS
Dentist4811 Eureka Ave Ste D Yorba Linda CA, 92886
Dr. Heather Simpson is a Dentist practicing in Yorba Linda, CA. Dr. Simpson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Professional Society Memberships
- ADA, CDA, Orange County Dental Association, AACD, AGD
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her personality, Being able to relate to patients, Her counseling background, Her dad is a dentist, Loves to make patients smile
Dr. Heather B. Simpson, DDS's Practice location
Yorba Linda, CA 92886Get Direction
SANTA ANA, CA 92705Get Direction
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Dr. Sanaz Shahbandi D.D.S6449 East Saint Germain Cir. Orange CA 92869
- Kazem Hosny D.D.S.126 W B St Ontario CA 91762
- Dr. Chuck Le DDS637 N. Euclid St. Anaheim CA 92801
- Mirhamid Salek DDS628 N. Azusa Ave West Covina CA 91791
- Dr. Sung Wook Park DDS14930 Imperial Hwy La Mirada CA 90638
- Dr. Joaquin Antonio Siles DDS747 E Chapman Ave Orange CA 92866