Dr. Jennifer Elizabeth Rasmussen-winkler M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology2401 S 31ST ST TEMPLE TX, 76508
Dr. Jennifer Rasmussen-winkler practices Neuropathology in TEMPLE, TX. Dr. Rasmussen-winkler studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
- Tailor communication to personalities.
- Thalidomide for acute treatment of neurosarcoidosis.
- Fibrocartilaginous embolism: a cause of acute ischemic myelopathy.
- Mood impairs time-based prospective memory in young but not older adults: the mediating role of attentional control.
- Emergency department visits for attempted suicide and self harm in the USA: 2006-2013.
- Trypsin enhances sympathetic neuron-dependent plasma extravasation in the rat knee joint.
Dr. Jennifer Elizabeth Rasmussen-winkler M.D.'s Practice location
TEMPLE, TX 76508Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Elizabeth Rasmussen-winkler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rasmussen-winkler
- Sniff Tests May Provide Early Testing for Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s disease is a neurodegenerative disease which can start a decade before symptoms allow for an easy diagnosis. While genetic factors and other risks can be examined to determine whether or not an individual is at high risk of developing Alzheimer’s, so far there is no good way to...
- New "Alexa-Like" Virtual Assistant to Help Care for Alzheimer's Patients
On average, caregivers in the United States alone spend approximately 18 billion hours caring for those with Alzheimer's disease every year. Not only that, but these hours are unpaid. It could be a terrible burden, as they often need around-the-clock care to remember simple crucial tasks. For loved...
- Motherhood Triggers Brain Growth
New moms are often famous for acting scatter brained and being forgetful. But these are not the only changes in the brain that come along with motherhood, according to a study published in the journal, Behavioral Neuroscience. The study shows that motherhood triggers changes in those areas of the...
- Improving Efforts for Adults with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), a disease that affects children now sees these children reaching and living longer into adulthood. One of the nine forms of MD, Duchenne, usually presents in early childhood between the ages of three and five, and although girls can be affected, it is more...
- The Brain and Fibromyalgia
It makes a lot of sense when it is said that the brain works differently in people who live with fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a condition where the people who have it feel pain in different parts of the body, especially in the neck, shoulders, back, hips, arms and legs. And these points feel pain...
- Parkinson's Disease Patients are Given Renewed Hope with a New Therapy
Hitherto there is no truly preventive treatment for Parkinson’s disease. It is important that neurologists be aware of the symptomatic triad of depression, losing the sense of smell and constipation. It is good to consult with a neurologist with some expertise in the subject when these cases are...
- Dr. Ekokobe Fonkem D.O2401 S 31ST ST TEMPLE TX 76508
- Dr. Sai Kavitha Mula MD2401 S 31ST ST TEMPLE TX 76508
- Dr. Fares A. Kokash M.D.2401 S 31ST ST TEMPLE TX 76508
- Dr. James T. Wilkinson M.D.2401 S 31st St Temple TX 76508
- Dr. Batool Fuad Kirmani MD2401 South 31st St Temple TX 76508
- Dr. Elmyra V. Encarnacion MD2401 S 31st St Temple TX 76508