Peter Kapetanakos is an acupuncturist practicing in GREENVILLE, SC. Dr. Kapetanakos evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Kapetanakos treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Mr. Peter C Kapetanakos LAC's Practice location
GREENVILLE, SC 29615Get Direction
Mr. Peter C Kapetanakos LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Mr. Simon B Cairns L.AC.220 Freeman Farm Rd. Duncan SC 29334
- Ms. Elizabeth Allen732 Wade Hampton Blvd Greenville SC 29609
- Hae Jung Ko LAC8590 Pelham Rd Greenville SC 29615
- Miss Kathryn Elizabeth Youngs LIC AP600 E Washington St Greenville SC 29601
- Angela Mentink LAC, DIPL. OM, ABT7740 AUGUSTA RD PIEDMONT SC 29673
- Sarah Noone959 JOHN B WHITE SR BLVD SPARTANBURG SC 29306