Dr. Jason Dent is a clinical pharmacologist practicing in RENO, NV. Dr. Dent specializes in developing and testing new pharmaceutical products, with specific focus on the correlation between drugs and diseases. Clinical pharmacologists optimize drug prescribing and prevent medication errors as well as contribute to new drug applications delivered to the FDA.
- Resolution of racemic albuterol via diastereomeric salts formation with di-p-toluoyl-D-tartaric acid.
- Patient-controlled analgesia with ketorolac in pediatric surgery.
- A new product with formic acid for Varroa jacobsoni Oud. control in Argentina. I. Efficacy.
- Presence of bacterial infection in bleeding cirrhotic patients is independently associated with early mortality and failure to control bleeding.
- [Pressure changes in the pneumoballoon of several endotracheal tubes after the administration of nitrous oxide].
- Solid-state characterization of two polymorphic forms of R-albuterol sulfate.
- [Propofol and retrobulbar anesthesia for cataract extraction].
- [What is the risk of developing hepatocarcinoma in primary biliary cirrhosis?].
- [Acute hepatitis associated with terbinafine].
- [Arterioportal fistula and hemobilia in a patient with hepatic transplant].
- [Biological markers of activity in chronic inflammatory bowel disease].
- Ambulatory liver biopsy: complications and evolution in 264 cases.
Jason Dent PHARMD's Practice location
RENO, NV 89502Get Direction
Jason Dent PHARMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- What Is the Difference Between Warfarin and Plavix?
Differences in Description Warfarin is an anticoagulant or blood thinner under the brand names Coumadin and Jantoven. It is used to prevent the formation and migration of blood clots. Originally, it was marketed as a pesticide. Since then, it has become one of the most frequently prescribed oral...
- What to Ask the Doctor After Lymphoma Diagnosis: A Checklist
Upon receiving a diagnosis of lymphoma, it is quite normal to feel shocked, confused, anxious, or even frightened. You may feel concerned about the medical aspects of the cancer diagnosis, such as treatment options and side effects. During this time, you must make major decisions in regards to your...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- 10 Natural Home Remedies for Post-nasal Drip
What is post-nasal drip?The glands in the linings of the nose, airways, and throat continuously produce mucus every day. These glands are also present in the linings of the stomach and intestinal tract. Mucus is nothing but a thick, wet substance that moistens these areas. This mucus also helps...
- Penicillin and Other Drugs in the Same Class
About PenicillinPenicillin is an antibiotic derived from the Penicillium notatum mold. In 1928, a Scottish bacteriologist named Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin. Since Fleming's discovery, several penicillins have been derived through modifying the mold's original structure to produce...