Jason Dent PHARMD
Clinical Pharmacologist1155 MILL ST RENO NV, 89502
Dr. Jason Dent is a clinical pharmacologist practicing in RENO, NV. Dr. Dent specializes in developing and testing new pharmaceutical products, with specific focus on the correlation between drugs and diseases. Clinical pharmacologists optimize drug prescribing and prevent medication errors as well as contribute to new drug applications delivered to the FDA.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Resolution of racemic albuterol via diastereomeric salts formation with di-p-toluoyl-D-tartaric acid.
- Patient-controlled analgesia with ketorolac in pediatric surgery.
- A new product with formic acid for Varroa jacobsoni Oud. control in Argentina. I. Efficacy.
- Presence of bacterial infection in bleeding cirrhotic patients is independently associated with early mortality and failure to control bleeding.
- [Pressure changes in the pneumoballoon of several endotracheal tubes after the administration of nitrous oxide].
- Solid-state characterization of two polymorphic forms of R-albuterol sulfate.
- [Propofol and retrobulbar anesthesia for cataract extraction].
- [What is the risk of developing hepatocarcinoma in primary biliary cirrhosis?].
- [Acute hepatitis associated with terbinafine].
- [Arterioportal fistula and hemobilia in a patient with hepatic transplant].
- [Biological markers of activity in chronic inflammatory bowel disease].
- Ambulatory liver biopsy: complications and evolution in 264 cases.
Jason Dent PHARMD's Practice location
RENO, NV 89502Get Direction
- X Factor Star Susan Boyle on Asperger's Diagnosis
In 2012, Scottish singer Susan Boyle was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome (AS). Before her diagnosis, Susan’s team believed that her ‘unpredictable’ and ‘eccentric’ behavior was due to her being a diva and hot-headed. They considered that she acted the way she did because she was...
- Reasons Why You Need Psychotherapy
What Is Psychotherapy?Psychotherapy is an arrangement of treatments that are used in solving life issues such as mental disorders, psychiatric disorders, and emotional difficulties. Psychotherapy assists you in understanding your feelings, to sustain positivity, dealing with depression, and coping...
- How Soon After Sex Can You Take a Pregnancy Test?
A pregnancy test can provide an accurate result up to ten days after intercourse. If the test is done early, its accuracy is reduced. The standard time frame is 10 to 14 days following sexual intercourse. HCG is produced two weeks following conception or ovulation; therefore, a false result may be...
- Study Proves that Happier Nurses Lead to Happier Patients
The notion of happiness in the workplace has been a popular topic, especially in the healthcare field. However, recently, a direct relationship between the happiness of healthcare personnel and the quality of their service has been established, with an increase in the quality of the care provided...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- Penicillin and Other Drugs in the Same Class
About PenicillinPenicillin is an antibiotic derived from the Penicillium notatum mold. In 1928, a Scottish bacteriologist named Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin. Since Fleming's discovery, several penicillins have been derived through modifying the mold's original structure to produce...